When you’re looking for a new copier for your Richmond office, it’s important to know the right questions to ask. Otherwise, you may end up getting a machine that’s not the right fit for what you need or costs more than necessary or isn’t what you expected it to be. To help you connect with copier reps and narrow down your selection, ask the following questions and make sure you understand the answers you’re given.
• Does your lease include a free buyout option?
• If there is a free buyout option, but I don’t have an old device, is the price going to be the same? If it isn’t, how much will it change?
• Do you include any kind of maintenance plan in the contract?
• Are there any supplies that are included?
• Can I network this copier in my Richmond office?
• How much do you charge for accessories like faxing, stapling, hole-punching, finishing, etc.?
• Do you have any technicians who can work on the copier?
• Does the machine have scanning capability availability?
Asking these questions of your Richmond copier rep will help you find the right machine at the right price for your office.